Programs for Educators & Academic Administrators
Doing What Matters works with teachers, professors and community college administrators to identify, create and deliver events, tools and certifications that help our region’s professionals stay abreat of global trade and logistics trends and make courses relevant, engaging and effective.
A few examples follow:
- Videos and Interactive Educational Tools
- Programs For Faculty Development
- Global Entrepreneurship Programs
- The Men of Color Initiative
- 21st Century Rosie the Riveter